CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Xavier



We drove up to Davis, CA to meet our beautiful nephew Xavier Tilden and had a great time. Isn't he gorgeous?? He's a great baby, did not cry and was very easy to put him to sleep. Can't wait to see him again in November.



The girls love Tio Steve and Tia Liz.

The three amigos

Do I need to say anything else?
Cenia, Victoria and Noah
It always amazes me how well the three of them play together.
Playing in the backyard.

Dressing up.

Tia Liz bought a b-day cake for Victoria and she was so excited because it was a Dora ice cream cake. Thank you Tia Liz! The only problem is that Cenia would like to celebrate her birthday in Davis next year.








3 comments:

Liz said...

We miss you so much and can't wait for you to come back. We had such a good time. Noah is asking how soon Cenia, Victoria and her parents are coming to play. We love you.

Liz said...

P.S. Xaviersito misses his baby whisperer. So do Mami and Papi. :)

Lizette said...

Prima, I LOVE these pictures!! The picture of the kids walking away linked together brought back memories of us when we were little(the cousin crew) and it made me all teary. I love dress up time too! It made me sad I missed it, but so happy that they had fun. By the way, I think the easy solution to Victoria's request IS to spend her birthday next year there too. I know for a fact that the four Davis folks would be thrilled!! I love you!